ASSY VG CSK
Countersunk Head Fully Threaded Self-tapping Wood Screw
The ASSY VG CSK (Countersunk Head) screw is a fully threaded timber connector suitable for timber reinforcement, wood-to-wood connections, and steel-to-wood connections. The ASSY VG CSK can be used with both the 90° and 45° wedge washer. Code-approved reliability, the ASSY VG CSK screw has been awarded an ICC-ESR approval in the United States and the Canadian Construction Materials Centre Reports (CCMC) approval in Canada.
- Available in diameters of 8 mm (5/16”), 10 mm (3/8”) and 12 mm (1/2”)
- Available in lengths from 80 mm (3-1/4”) to 800 mm (31-1/2”)
- Versatile countersunk head with milling pockets for a clean architectural finish
- Aggressive drill tip mimics a drill bit and bites into the wood and assures quick and easy installation
- Used with the RICON S VS and MEGANT beam hanger connectors.
- Ideal for incline wood-to-wood connections and wood reinforcement
- Can be used with both the 90° and 45° wedge washer
- Can be used in Timber Concrete Composite systems, potentially replacing ASSY VG Cyl
- For more connection examples and information see our Design Guides
- Recommended for lifting in conjunction with the Yoke systems and steel-to-wood connections
The range of available lengths and diameters makes the ASSY VG CSK suitable for a broad range of projects from log home building to multi-story mass timber construction. The ASSY VG CSK screw can also be used in beam upgrades and steel-to-wood connections. ASSY fully threaded screws can be used in typical reinforcing applications, including checked or cracked members, potentially restoring them to nearly their full original strength following ourTimber Reinforcement Guide.
- Categories: Fasteners, Fully Threaded
ETA, CCMC, ICC
Wood/Wood, Wood/Concrete, Wood/Steel
Timber Framing, Log Home Building, Mass & Heavy Timber Construction