ASSY A2 SK
Stainless Steel Structural Corrosion-resistant Self-tapping Structural Wood Screw
The ASSY A2 Stainless Steel wood screw is structural, corrosion-resistant, and self-tapping with a large washer head that eliminates the need for an additional washer. The screw design also reduces wood splitting while offering a precise setting without the need for pre-drilling. Code-approved reliability, the ASSY A2 SK has been awarded an ICC-ESR approval in the United States.
- Available in diameters of 6 mm (1/4”) and 8 mm (5/16”)
- Available in lengths of 80 mm (3-1/8”) to 360 mm (14-1/4”)
- Each increase in screw diameter also increases the screw’s washer head diameter
- Ring thread tip reduces wood splitting and promotes precise setting
- Provides tremendous head pull-through capacity
- Partially threaded to pull members together tightly
- Suitable for ledger board to rim joist connections, and ledger board to stud wall connections
- No additional washer required
The ASSY A2 SK is suitable for a broad range of projects from log home building to multi-story mass timber construction.
- Categories: Fasteners, Stainless Steel
Timber Framing, Log Home Building, Mass & Heavy Timber Construction