ASSY A2 Ecofast
Countersunk Head Stainless Steel Corrosion-resistant Self-tapping Structural Wood Screw
The ASSY A2 Stainless Steel Ecofast is a structural, corrosion-free, and self-tapping screw. The screw design reduces wood splitting while offering a precise setting without the need for pre-drilling. Code-approved reliability, the ASSY A2 Ecofast has been awarded an ICC-ESR approval in the United States.
- Available in diameters of 6 mm (1/4”) and 8 mm (5/16”)
- Available in lengths of 60 mm (2-1/4”) to 300 mm (11-7/8”)
- Versatile countersunk head with milling pockets for a clean architectural finish
- Aggressive tip bites into the wood and assures quick and easy installation
- Ring thread tip reduces wood splitting and promotes precise setting
- Suitable for ledger board to rim joist connections, and ledger board to stud wall connections
The Ecofast A2 is suitable for a broad range of projects from log home building to multi-story mass timber construction.
- Category: Stainless Steel
Timber Framing, Log Home Building, Mass & Heavy Timber Construction