MTC Solutions was founded seven years ago and is made up of young and driven engineers and business professionals working together to change the way we build green sustainable wood buildings in North America. Our expertise is in implementing, researching and providing the latest timber connection technologies in both Canada and the USA. We provide among the most advanced engineering support to structural design and architectural firms. Everything we do, we do to build greener, sustainable and beautiful wood buildings.
Our head office and warehouses are located in Surrey, BC, Canada with a satellite sales office in Montreal, Qc. This position is for the Surrey office.
• Graduate / Post-Graduate in Business, Marketing or a relevant program
• At least 4 years of relevant work experience in a similar role.
• Must be creative, Pro-Active, Motivated & driven
• Exceptional organizational Skills
• Excellent Verbal and written English Skills
• Design Skills
– Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator)
– Basic understanding and experience with HTML and CSS
– Microsoft Office: PowerPoint, Publisher
– Google Suit: Gmail, Google Docs, Sheets, Analytics, SEO, Data Studio etc.
• Must be able to thrive in a busy work environment, multi-task and prioritize, maintain attention to detail, work well independently and as part of a team along with maintaining
discretion & confidentiality
• Excellent ability to manage multiple priorities and tasks simultaneously; Be calm under pressure.